Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Ref No: ACC 001
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an accountant to manage our financial transactions in our company.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Must have 3 – 5 years cognate experience in Accounting
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software, regulation and procedures, including the General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Must be computer savvy
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Must have ICAN or CMA as additional certification.
Job Title: Inter-State Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Inter State Driver to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- A High School Diploma
- 2-3 years cognate experience as a Commercial Inter State Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads from Lagos to Abuja, Lagos to Port Harcourt, Lagos to Aba etc.
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
Deadline: 18th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.