PTK Consulting Limited – Our client, a major player in the Food processing industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals.
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, info graphics, videos, etc.
- Establisha reputable online and work to improve brand presence.
- Maintain and manage all social media channels.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, and Product development teams.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods.
- Suggest strategies and methods for improvement.
- Analyzes social media analytical tools to understand consumer impression and make recommendations for new strategies.
- Interact with the various teams and departments, to help build impactful social media plans that benefit all facets of the business.
- Pitch social-media story ideas to keep followers apprised of new developments with company’s products and events within the business.
- Research audience preferences and discover current social media trends.
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors’ strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and the latest trends in social media.
- Implementing a social media strategy that will align with the brand’s business goals.
- Communicating and engaging with social media followers and responding to their queries on time.
- Oversee and manage all social media accounts and pages.
- Develop a creative social media content calendar on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Find creative ways to maximize content across platforms and media types.
- Reports social media performance through analytics weekly, monthly and often per campaign analytics.
- Writing of marketing copy to promote the company’s products/services.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, and blogs for the company.
- Actively manage and promote the company’s website as well as updating company’s website content when needed.
- Submitting of works to editors for inputs and approvals.
- Conducting keyword research using various tools and using search engine optimization (SEO) guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers on all social media platforms.
Deadline: 21st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Digital Marketer – Lagos” as the subject of the mail.