Shaldag Limited commenced as a greenfield aquaculture company in 2014 to produce high-quality fish products for consumption in Nigeria. Shaldag produces African Catfish (Clarias gariepinus) from its 2,500MT per annum capacity farm in Epe, Lagos and recently forward integrated into the production of packaged and branded processed fish products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Field Sales Officers who would be responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities and increasing revenue, excellent salespeople who build strong, long-term client relationships to achieve sales quotas.
- This role requires employeesto work outside the office environment, performing door-to-door salesand cold calling.
- Service existing accounts, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales. implement effective sales management processes to follow-up on sales leads and projects with each distributor.
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory.
- Mapping of all available retail stores in the assigned Area.
- Monitor redistribution effectiveness and efficiencies of Distributors.
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with all direct/indirect distributors across the assigned area
- Assist distributors to shore up secondary sales.
- Collect customer and market feedback and report same to the Team Lead.
- Submit activity and outcome reports in specified templates
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of area sales and profitability.
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum qualification of OND in any disciplinefrom an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years field sales experienceis required
- Must have knowledge on mordern trade and open market sales process
- Candidate must have a dynamic personality, be passionate about sales and marketing.
- Must be interested in learningnew sales techniques, be goal-driven and have strong negotiation skills.
Deadline: 4th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Field Sales Officer” as the subject of the email.