B.Adedipe Associates Limited – Our client, an Investment Management Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fund / Asset Manager
- The Fund Manager will be primarily responsible for portfolio management and improving trade execution.
- S/he will research multi-asset class investment ideas for clients and manage existing investments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance,Business Management, or a related discipline.
- An MSc in Finance and Investment or any related field or a relevant professional certification (ACA, ACCA) is an added advantage.
- Not less than 10 – 12 years work experience; 5 years of management experience position and accounting experience is an added advantage.
- Experience in Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management is required.
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated with a positive attitude, self-driven with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and time management skill
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Active contribution to the development and implementation of strategies to improve the portfolio management function.
- Undertake independent research of investment opportunities across various asset classes, covering both global and local macro economic trends.
- Execute agreed on investment strategies and action plans and ensure adherence to investment mandates and client profiles.
- Manage multi-asset portfolios and serve as technical lead for clients’ investment needs.
- Communicate with existing and prospective clients to review portfolios / mandates and make any necessary recommendations.
- Support client acquisition plan to meet Assets Under Management(AUM) and profitability objectives as defined by management.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and full understanding of investment products and services available across the business.
- Identify appropriate portfolio performance benchmarks and targets based on factual market information on an annual basis, oras required.
Deadline: 14th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.