Eleo Designs is a luxury interior design and architecture firm founded in 2000. The deluxe design studio offers interior design services with a strong sense of contemporary and classic identity.
Eleo’s signature designs complement every architectural style, through an expression that draws inspiration from the location, building, the client’s brief and lifestyle. Bespoke design is central to Eleo Design’s approach. Every aspect of a project is uniquely tailored to thorough specifications, ensuring that the clients needs are met through solid creativity with luxury assured.
Our recent projects includes a private villa in Banana Island Lagos, private cinema in Abuja and a residential home at brondesbury park London.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- An opportunity has arisen for a candidate to work within the luxury interior design department, providing design, installation services, and after-sales, services.
- We also sell interior pieces of furniture and fittings for high-end residential, boutique hotels, lounges, and other related business owners.
- Due to the growing needs of the business, we require a General Manager to operate and develop all commercial concerns of the Company.
- Oversee all workers and staff
- Report directly to the CEO
- Strategic development goals initiation
- Manages project
- Manage the products
- Implement decisions of the CEO
- Liaise with customers
- Dispute resolution among staff and vendor.
- Deal with vendors
- Commission vendors and monitor their works to completion.
- Handle site review and management.
- Interact with clients as necessary.
- Receive customer feedback and act on it.
- Attend site meetings when necessary and possible.
- Set weekly and monthly goals for all staff.
- Drive the organizational goals.
- Deliver 100% On company goals.
- Manage weekly meetings with staff and forth night meetings with the CEO.
- Prepare weekly progress reports on sales contracts projects and expended.
- Prepare payroll
- Visit all projects in and out of state if necessary
- Provide all requirements for the project to be implemented.
- Create a database of all vendor
- Make a trip on behalf of the CEO when necessary.
- Agree on specifications and execute interior design projects in collaboration with the client and supply chain partners to initial plan, time and cost.
- Contribute and coordinate towards sales, public relation activities, and public relations activities
- Deliver quality projects for clients whilst maximizing revenue and profit, alongside effectively managing project budgets
- Develop an accurate tender and project plans when needed
- Work with the stocktaker during the stock audit
- Account for any broken or missing pieces from the showroom
- Creating and finalizing contracts with clients
- Ability to advise the client and provide technical support during the project and manage mistakes without harming the budget.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5-10 years Management experience with four years in a similar role
- Interior Design Qualification is a plus
- Experience in operating in a diverse and vibrant market place including Lagos and outside Lagos. International experience is a plus.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent oral and written English
- Successful track record of managing a team and daily operations include managing a showroom
- Hunger to look for new opportunities and pursue networks to achieve business growth for the business.
Deadline: 28th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.