Role Model School (RMS) – We are delighted that you are considering RMS for your child’s education. RMS is a Christian school founded in 2001 by Daystar Christian Centre, and we have kept a holistic record of excellence since then.
At Role Model School, we provide excellence in all areas of life. We value education highly and recognize it as the foundation and future of our nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Personnel
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- ICT personnel look after school networks, install, order and maintain software and hardware and provide technical support to teachers and pupils.
- Qualification: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent significant industry experience.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years work experience in a good
- Knowledge of operating systems, networking, hardware and software commonly used in schools
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- The ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
- The ability to prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A patient and methodical approach
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team
- An awareness of health and safety
- Maintaining the school’s network
- Installing new software and upgrading existing applications
- Providing technical support for teachers and pupils
- Running diagnostics
- Maintaining and developing the school’s website and intranet
- Maintaining hardware peripherals (e.g. scanners, printers, external drives)
- Purchasing kit
- Ensuring internet systems are safe and offer full child protection
- Training teachers and students
- Liaising with suppliers on maintenance or licensing deals
Deadline: 4th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.