Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative (PRRWEI) is a Microfinance Institution with brances across board and Head office in Lagos aimed at promoting small businesses and eradicating poverty especially among women.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily check of call over of all books of account to ensure that is free from all errors
- Reconciliation of cash book and cash collateral (security deposit) GL on bank-one.
- Reconciliation of pass book, collection sheet and bank one
- Reconciliation of HMO’s with loan disbursed
- Pay random visit to client site for account reconciliation
- Daily review of petty cash book
- Ensure daily treatment of any exceptions on branch operational activities
- Ensure quality portfolio management including but not limited to group visitation, monthly branch audit ROs portfolio, loan appraisal reviews and loan monitoring.
- Reconciliation of loan disbursed on bank one and loan withdrawn ( GL )
- Ensure compliance with all the bank’s operational policies
- Daily check of cash book and verification of all branch expenses
- Preparation of Compliance and Internal Control Reports
- Checking of loan forms and verification of clients details after disbursement
- Regular review of the Branch’s Portfolio at Risk (PAR) in conformity with the bank’s policies (PAR≤3%).
- Candidates should possess HND qualification with at least 1 year work experience
- Excellent use of Excel and Bank-One Application is an added advantage.
N60,000 – N63,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.