Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Maire Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: IT Engineer Coordinator, ITC
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00051
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Job Type / Contract: TBD
Job Summary / Role description
- Responsible for the software, hardware, or applications and system development of the organization;
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Information Science.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Required for conceptualizing and designing new systems based on the needs of the end user, testing, and troubleshooting various aspects of computer systems, including hardware, software programs, and networking systems;
- Maintain network routers, switches and firewalls;
- Manage users’ service requests according to existing company’s processes and procedures;
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, defining and monitoring access, auditing and analysing existing network environment;
Deadline: 18th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate