An International Eye Hospital dedicated to treating eye problems, restoring and improving eyesight, using modern equipment and techniques, is recruiting result-oriented and motivated individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Ophthalmologist
Employment Type: Part-time option available
- Must be a registered Consultant Ophthalmologist.
Job Title: Optometrist
- Doctor of Optometry Degree (O.D) with more than 2 years experience.
- Computer Literacy and strong interpersonal skills necessary.
- Experience in diagnostic Ophthalmology, an added advantage.
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineerin or Electrical / Electronics Engineering, with;
- Training in servicing and maintenance of Ophthalmic and sugical equipment.
- Training and certification by a major medical equipment manufacturer will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- A B.Sc / HND in Marketing.
- At least 2 years work experience.
- The graduate must be computer literate.
- Experience in Digital Marketing will be an advantage,
- Must have the ability to work with less supervision.
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
- OND in Accountancy.
- More than 2 years work experience.
- A good knowledge of Sage Accounting Package is highly desirable.
Job Title: Ophthalmic Nurse
- Registered Nurse (RN);
- A certificate in Ophthalmic Nursing
- Current Practising license and with;
- More than 2 years Ophthalmic Nursing experience.work experience.
Job Title: Transport Officer (Driver)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- More than 2 years driving experience.
- Should be conversant with Lagos roads.
- Should have current Driver’s License and Lagos State Driver’s License.
Deadline: 25th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.