Getfit Technologies Limited is one of the fastest growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric. This idea was initially born to assist mothers snap back to their pre pregnancy bodies and help brides-to-be fit into their dream dress sizes and inspiring them to feel comfortable in their own skin, but this dream has been extended to everyone! Fitness and healthy living is everyone’s fundamental right.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Advert Specialist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Creating content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media
- Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organization’s brand and social media strategy
- Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Tweet Deck
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns
- Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns and algorithms.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- B.A / B.Sc / HND in Communications, Marketing or any related field
- Experience: 2- 4 years.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
Application Deadline 26th May, 2021.
Job Title: Software Developer / IT Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Very proficient in Java /Java EE and any other programming and/or scripting languages • Proficient in webervices / API design and implementation with Java (proficiency in the Spring framework is an advantage), as well as web application frontend (Angular, React, HTML / CSS)
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or modification of existing systems.
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
- Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information.
- Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Managing the software development lifecycle
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years experience.
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
- Good knowledge of Web development, Word Press, Troubleshooting, Networking, Web Design, Programming Languages for Website.
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager for smart phone
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English Customer service orientation
Application Deadline 26th June, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.