TeeJay Motors Nigeria Limited (RC 420,476) was incorporated in July 2001 under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (1990) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, to carry on business activities in the automotive and transportation sectors of the economy. We have been involved in Transportation Services for over two decades in Lagos and other cities within Nigeria. We have experienced personnel in the intra-city mass transport system.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driving Instructor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing guidelines on how to drive a medium & high capacity bus safely on the roads, enabling drivers to gain a full understanding of all aspects of driving in order to increase their skills
- Ensuring that the driver is gaining an increased awareness of using the road and the responsibilities that entails.
- Informing drivers about the maintenance of the bus.
- Providing instruction on the parts and functions of the bus, and on-road regulations.
- Maintaining the bus and making sure that it is safe.
- Documenting and reporting on bus drivers’ progress.
- Reporting all accidents to the Operation Manager.
- Academc qualification: Minimum of National diploma or equivalent .
- Valid National driving license and LASDRI license
- Valid driving instructor’s license or certification.
- Proven experience as a driving instructor.
- Clear driving record.
- Clear criminal record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Patience and enthusiasm.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends, as required.
Deadline: 28th May, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.