Teclab Management Services – We are a Human Resource consulting agency with specialization inTraining, Corporate Staff Training, Blue-collared and Admin Staff Training, Training for Artisans and Factory Workers, Personnel Management, Organizational Re-structuring, Developing Policies and writing Procedures in line with developed Policies, Information Verification / Staff Audit, Outsourcing of Unskilled and Blue-collared, Information feedback system set-up.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director (Trucking and Truck Acquisition)
- The Managing Director will be responsible for overseeing the overall business activities of the company; through excellent leadership skills management of the people and Company’s operations while growing the business
- Ensure excellent coordination and planning of daily activities to prevent zero down-times.
- Delegate tasks monitor performance and ensure follow-ups with business objectives.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
- In line with Company Objectives; acquire additional trucks to the fleet, through direct investment, 3rdParty Management and other trucking schemes.
- Monitor & direct all dispatching activities including tracking, routing & dispatching transportation vehicles.
- Ensure updated pricing inventory of all Vehicle parts. Manage every vehicle and ensure regular maintenance and optimum performance of each vehicle.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
- The MD is the image-maker and representative of the Company
- Develop policies for the growth of the business
- Work with the marketing team to identify and drive business leads and growth and onboard truckers
- Provide strategic advice to the Board Chairperson
- The MD is expected to identify opportunities through continuous interactions with Stakeholders, analysis of financial reports and other data, continuous research, and general improvement in workflow procedures.
- Identify, train, retain, motivate the best level of staff within the company
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
Cost & Expense Management:
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Ensure accurate reporting, analysis, performance monitoring and reward-based management.
- Ensure proper inventory management and reports to and after requisition.
- The MD will be the Chief Compliance officer and ensure that policies, processes and procedures are set for every unit of the business. He must ensure 100% compliance with all set rules and general governing rules.
- The Compliance unit will drive the SHE unit to ensure 100% Safety, Health and Environment rules
- Achieve all set targets
- An experienced professional with at least 15 years experience in truck acquisition, fleet management, and the logistics industry, 5 of which should be at senior management level.
- Relevant degree / certification.
- Track record of overseeing at least a fleet of 200 Trucks and executing Projects.
- A critical thinker with strong business acumen and ethics
- Male / Female
- 40 – 50 Years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online