KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals with herbal medicine.
Would you like to enhance your career and reach your potential? Are you keen to join a dynamic and energetic team? If you are determined to succeed, here is where you belong to. With the expansion of our Company, we require the services of resourceful and experienced professionals for the below position:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
About the Job
- Assist in all areas of marketing lead generation and marketing support activities including but not limited to conducting market research to identify opportunities.
- Organizing and attending activities to raise brand awareness.
- Managing and improving existing customer relationships.
- Monitoring the impact of the marketing strategies adapted and making necessary changes.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- You are willing and be able to go for a business trip outside Lagos on weekend.
- You have minimum of two years relevant work experience in marketing/brand management.
- You are proficient in Windows and MS office/high level of Excel.
- You possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, You are base in Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by writing and attaching a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Notice / Important Information
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- Interview can either be conducted online or offline at our Lagos Head Office and successful candidate will need to attend two weeks’ training in Lagos before going to the respective location, the candidate will bear the transportation and accommodation cost while in Lagos.
For Enquiries, call: 01-2933125
Application Deadline 24th May, 2021.