A Fashion Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Luxury Womens-wear Design Company is looking to hire a competent Production Manager who is hands-on and experienced in the production / manufacturing of women’s clothing.
- Oversee manufacturing operations and supervise tailors.
- Improve manufacturing productivity and reduce the lead time of production.
- Ensure the safety standards are being maintained within the factory and that workers are abiding by workplace safety rules.
- Ensure products are meeting the level of quality demanded by the customers be it a supplier, retailer or fashion brand, and must investigate the root cause if the quality is not met and procure a solution.
- Responsible for full operational control over what happens at the factory including engineering, output, personnel, and will typically include areas such as quality control and safety.
- Responsible for implementing budgets, on line quality control, and dispatching finished goods to plan.
- Plan production meetings, production activities, worker schedules, machine maintenance schedules, maintain budgets and product quality.
- At least 3 years with hands-on experience managing up to 5 tailors in a womenswear business even if it’s their own
Salary is negotiable based on skills and experience.
Work Hours: 8 AM – 6 PM (6 days a week).
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
NGN 100,000 – 150,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 10th May, 2021.