Orange Group is an innovative fast-moving consumer goods company based out of Nigeria with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, Food and Beverage. As a large diversified consumer goods group, Orange group leverages its industry knowledge, manufacturing capabilities and extensive distribution network to bring international products and brands to African consumers, as well as locally manufacture quality pharmaceutical products.
Within our Pharmaceutical portfolio, Orange Group Pharmaceuticals offers a complete range of ethical products for various ailments. Our products range from solutions for aches and pains to feverish conditions. Products include popular brands like Boska, Komix, Medik 55, Mixagrip, Procold, Sudrex and Zaiki (after 5). As a company, we are constantly growing our portfolio of products to ensure that our consumer has the best solution for their health and lifestyle needs. Our beverage portfolio currently includes all the variants of Passion Energy Drink (Classic, Mango, Orange and Pineapple flavor). Our Personal Care portfolio include all variants of Delta Soap (Classic, Herbal, Summer Cool and Plus), and other cosmetic products that cleanse and treat various skin conditions. As a company, we are constantly growing our portfolio of products to ensure that our consumer has the best solution for their health and lifestyle needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales and Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Experience: None
- High-level communication skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research on rival products.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
75,000 – 150,000 Naira.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Ensure you read and understand the procedure before you proceed to fill out the form
- Once you start to fill-out the form, you cannot come back to the previous page, hence you must ensure your details are correct.
- Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.
- The size of your CV must not exceed 5MB
- After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take our online Aptitude Test.
- Make sure that you have a pencil, paper and calculator ready before you start the test
- This is a 45 minutes’ test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.
- For your application to be successfully submitted you must complete the attached test
Application Deadline 21st June, 2021.