Zylus Group International is a fast-growing real estate firm in Nigeria. It is a privately owned and internationally recognized business organization with an interest in Real Estate Investment, Property Sales, Human Capital Development, Agriculture, Infrastructure and General Construction, Property Valuation, Designs and Printing, Media, Transport and Logistics, Traveling and Tours, Property Management and many more.
Our corporate culture speaks Professionalism, Excellence, Integrity, Knowledge, and Service to offering the top-notch business relationship to all our partners across all our operational subsidiaries. The company’s operation is governed and guided by a strict Code of Ethics which sets the pace for its operations, commitment to excellence, and professionalism. With the support of her committed team, Zylus Group International has grown tremendously in revenue, size, and strength. While maximizing the business potentials of her esteem valued client base, both locally and internationally.
Zylus Group is the parent company of Zylus Homes and Property Limited, Zylus Investment Limited, Zylus Transport and Logistics Limited, Zylus Property Development Limited, Zylus Travels and Tour Ltd, Zylus Designs and Prints Ltd, Zylus Media Hub, Zylus Multipurpose Co-operative Society, Zylus Farmvest Ltd; Zylus Property Management Ltd and Zylus Advertising Agency Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telemarketer
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 7 years work experience.
- Applicant must be driven to succeed
- Applicant must be a team player
- Experience in banking and insurance will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must be resident in Lagos
- Applicant must be self motivated
- Applicant must be a fast learner
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 18th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.