Micserah is a startup Lagos-based company with a mission to evolve into a global phenomenon disrupting industries within the African tech space. We are continuously challenging and innovating; striving to enrich lives with day-to-day solutions in the everyday lives of individuals. When you join us, you are joining a company that will give you the guidance and tools to develop and succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- 2canplay is looking for a candidate to join our product team responsible for building core components of our Android Applications. As a key member of our team, you’ll be responsible for the creative execution of new features in our undergoing product development.
- It is essential that you have a strong working knowledge of the Android operating system to develop world-class applications.
- You will; build highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant applications. Quickly grasp concepts, problems and implement solutions. Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Backend, DevOps, Design, etc.) Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross-functional teams in a global environment.
- Identify and fix bugs; work on app performance
- Keep abreast with new technologies. Estimate and implement them in order to make app development faster and easier.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Android: 3 years (Preferred)
- Superior verbal and written interaction skills
- Write algorithms and their development
- Analytical mind Excellent communication skills (English is required)
- Experience in Android Applications Development
- Knowledge in Reactive Frameworks
- Know how to interface with REST APIs.
- Ability and commitment to solving complicated problems
- Ability to flawlessly execute tasks on time
- Attention to detail
Programming Languages needed:
- Kotlin (Preferred)
- Java (Preferred).
- N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Deadline: 28th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.