Roaddo is a start-up company with a vibrant vision, product and team. We are passionate and enthusiastic about our future driven by a common theme of “One App multiple Services”!
We understand the difficulty you face while you have to remember so many passwords for the innumerable apps. Thus to make this easy, we bring to you the roaddo that has rides, deliveries and major services like beauty, massage, etc all stuffed into one.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job type: Full-time.
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business lines for the company.
- This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills.
- They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a sales / business development strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 4 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Excellent reporting skills
- Advanced presentation skills
- Ability to take tasks through to completion and take ownership through work cycles
- Project Management (A good to have)
The ideal candidate MUST also:
- Understand and have useful networks within the tech ecosystem.
- Have good knowledge of app implementation
- Be tech savvy with an understanding of technology to drive business
- Have an understanding of Investor relations, collaborations and key platforms / opportunities to leverage for funding
- Preferable someone who resides on the Island, or won’t find it difficult to commute to the island.
- Identify and leverage high value partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Proactively identify sales leads, prepare slides and pitch to clients and prospects
- Provide business direction and leadership to the team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online