Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an Oil and Gas company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
- We are currently seeking an experienced, professional commercial manager with a passion for adding value and increasing growth by identifying new commercial opportunities and helping shape marketing efforts.
- Our ideal candidate will be committed to maintaining a constant awareness of trends and market conditions in the oil, gas and FMCG industries, in order to provide strategic advice to upper management.
- This role requires someone who is a creative, strategic thinker with excellent organizational abilities.
- If you are able and ready to promote and expand our company’s commercial activities and generate revenues in a way that leads to sustainable growth and satisfied clients, we are ready to meet you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to develop and implement commercial strategies, meeting company goals and objectives
- Develop and execute plans for PPNL’s expansion and business development
- Support contract negotiation, bid packaging and tendering.
- Ability to make high-level presentations to clients (Oil and Industrial), technical partners and stakeholders
- Coordinate with Finance & Accounts Lead, Procurement & Contract Lead and Project Managers to ensure increased profitability on existing projects and strategize how to ensure repeat work.
- Acquire new clients, manage existing client relationships and execute strategies for increased revenue and to meet profitability targets.
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, business development, etc.).
- Excellent relational skills, working tirelessly to build and maintain beneficial partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Monitor the performance of commercial activities, reporting results to senior management.
- Strategic development and critical thinking skills needed to assist in setting financial targets, developing budgets, and monitoring compliance.
- Identify and coordinate attendance at trade shows to increase business visibility and revenue base.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Finance or similar field minimum; MBA an added advantage.
- Successful work experience as a commercial manager, business development lead, technical sales or partnerships lead in the Oil and Gas/ FMCG Industry.
- Extensive understanding of business growth models in oil and gas/ FMCG industries and the ability to foresee commercial opportunities.
- Proven success in sales and/or business development, as well as evidence of the ability to manage high-level executive relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of market research methods, performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
- Excellent instincts and commercial awareness coupled with a strategic mindset.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Deadline: 30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply