Primera Africa Finance Group is a financial services firm that provides a range of services to clients across the African continent. Our goal is to provide bespoke financial solutions, in the most professional and efficient manner to meet our clients’ individual needs. Primera Africa Finance Group is a financial services firm that provides a range of services to clients across the African continent. Our goal is to provide bespoke financial solutions, in the most professional and efficient manner to meet our clients’ individual needs.
We operate in four major business areas: Securities Trading, Financial Advisory, Principal Investments and Consumer Finance. Based on our people’s global experience and local knowledge, we are able to deliver the most advanced financial solutions, keeping in perspective the local nuances peculiar to each market to ensure our clients receive superior advice. Overall, each client benefits from our dedication to excellence, entrepreneurial thinking and long-term commitment to service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compensation and Benefits Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting to: Group Head, Human Resources and Corporate Services
- Designing fair and attractive bonus programs.
- Evaluating how effective the benefit packages are in terms of employee satisfaction.
- Ensure remittance of all deductions including statutory remittances.
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees.
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data).
- Renew our compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs.
- Ensuring our compensation plans comply with the relevant legislations.
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan.
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity.
- Process salary and other allowances on monthly basis.
- Process all staff benefits based on employment contract and company’s policy
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans.
- Draft job descriptions, job analyses and classifications.
- Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs.
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data.
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Finance or relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years as a Compensation and Benefits Manager in the Financial Services and FMCG industry or Group
- Hands-on experience with HRIS or payroll software.
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels.
- Knowledge of compensation design and pay structure review.
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems.
- Good analytical skills.
- Familiarity with labor legislation.
- Experience with employee satisfaction surveys.
- Proficiency in the use of Advance Excel
- Strong analytical skills.
- High ownership & accountability
- Strategic and proactive; excellent critical thinking ability
- Highly detailed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online