Sinoma Energy Conservation (Wuhan) Co. Ltd is affiliated to China National Building Material Group Co. Ltd. Sinoma Energy Conservation Limited with a registered capital of $110 million and a number of production bases established at home and abroad mainly engaged in the business of high-end fiber cement board and other new green wall materials, the company is a large scale industrial platform integrating industrial investment, product research and development, production and sales. As a member of the world’s top 500 companies, the company adheres to the business philosophy of good faith, excellent quality, continuous innovation and win-win co-operation” to strengthen research and development innovation, focus on quality benefits and create an excellent performance. The Company will commit itself to green and low-carbon development as well as scientific development to make contributions to the construction of a beautiful world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Nysc
- We are looking for a responsible Finance Assistant to assist in performing a variety of Finance/accounting procedures and clerical tasks for the company in our Nigeria Office.
- Your duties will include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office finance duties which will also serve as a learning experience for the ideal candidate.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from a good university
- Excellent Computer knowledge. Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and knowledge of Power.
- Familiar with internet search engines and able to undertake background search on well-defined tasks.
- Verbal and written language skills in English required.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- A fast learner , smart and efficient youth
- Ability to and willing to learn complex accounting program procedures.
- About to commence NYSC or already serving (Compulsory) or fresh graduate that has just completed NYSC. (2002/2021).
- Must be resident in Abuja.
Deadline: 20th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter stating why they are a fit for the role, as one document to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.