A leading Beverage Manufacturing Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Executive
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- We have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic Sales Executives to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in Sales and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- As a Sales executive, you are responsible for developing the capability of the distributor sales team in order to deliver volume targets and sales fundamentals (Coverage, distribution, Visibility and Merchandizing) within an assigned geography.
- The job holder is expected to drive sales through effective distribution to planned routes within designated areas
- Establish excellent customer relationship, provide high standard customers service to sustain their satisfaction and increase sales success.
- To collate and analyze sales data using statistics to extrapolate trends and projections for all SBC products required by the distributor.
- To collate daily sales order statistics and generate weekly and monthly sales order report for the TDM.
- To promptly resolve any customer complaints relating to the customers’ accounts.
- Liaise with Territory Development Manager (TDM) and other assigned staff to follow up with customer’s payment confirmation and ensure timely delivery of SBC products to distributors.
- Generate Confirmed Sales Orders for SBC products as requested by the TDI through the Customer Representatives (CRs).
- Maintains and submits customer’s records and keep all documents on fields’ reports to the TDM
- Develop selling techniques, materials, current best approaches to drive retail call procedures
- Graduates with 0 – 3 years’ experience (Minimum 2.2) in any field of study
- Must have completed the NYSC
- Must not be above 28 years.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Highly innovative and fast in thinking.
- Good organizational and negotiation are valuable skills needed.
- Excellent Customer service skills
Deadline: 25th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online