Vesa Fisheries Limited is a frontline player involved in the sale and marketing of frozen foods and other products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head of Operations
Grade: Senior Level
Job Expectation Summary
- We are seeking to hire a smart, intelligent and enthusiastic Human Resources Manager.
- The candidate must be one who can align his/ her goals and relevant HR experience with that of the organisation.
- The candidate will maintain and enhance the organisation’s human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Have the ability to design and implement strategies and policies.
- Participate in the implementation of recruitment strategies and plans to identify, select and retain the best talent within the company.
- Ensure that grievance handling and disciplinary proceedings are carried out in line with the company’s policies and labor laws.
- Oversee implementation of employee award schemes and recognition programs to motivate and boost employee morale
- Candidate should be willing to travel when the need arises.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Administration or other Business / Personnel related course.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in related discipline is an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g Chartered Institute of Personnel Management CIPM, SHRM, CIPD and so on will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience in Human Resources with 3 years in managerial role is required.
- Proficiency with computers especially Micro-soft office.
- Exceptional active listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong research, decision-making, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Awareness of industry trends, technology and development.
Deadline: 10th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Role and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted and contacted.