Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To facilitate periodic checks of the quantities of goods held in stock with standing orders.
- Analyze the aging of stocks & communicate to the line manager about obsolete Stock.
- To maintain the Store Inventory Level in view of monthly consumption.
- To verify all the last day Store taking activity (In/Out) & rectify the error if any.
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Inventory & Store Management or any related discipline.
- Well conversant with Excel as well as other Office applications.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a reputable organization.
- Should be below 30 years.
- Book Keeping Inventory Management.
- Report writing and communication.
- Data entry, analysis and management.
- People management.
- Time Management.
- Ability to think quickly, logically and analytically.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Team player.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining stock report for consumables and Goods material.
- Job work transactions (Sending and taking invoice of goods requested).
- Keeping records and inventory of stock.
- Responsible for monitoring the usable life of stock items and inform the management of near expiry goods.
- Responsible for on-time supply of goods to clients following FIFO/FEFO
- Maintain the status Identification and the traceability of stored goods as per Quality System procedures.
- Responsible for the physical quantity of the goods received and dispatched by the warehouse.
- Prepare bills/goods invoice PO of incoming order and submit to accounts.
- Ensuring proper scheduling, record keeping, and inventory control.
- Preparing of goods invoice notes to the management.
- Receive and supply goods to/from customers.
- Spot and full stock audit.
- Purchase/order stock items.
- Maintain profitable inventory control.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Line Manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 2nd July, 2021.