Ifgreen Industries & Investment Limited is a fast-growing agro-allied company that specializes in the production of FMCG goods making use of cassava plants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Intern
Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is seeking a motivated accounting intern who is ready to apply knowledge of financial terms and principles to an authentic real-world experience.
- The intern will assist with a wide range of duties, including analyzing data, preparing financial reports, and learning about varied accounting activities.
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable, and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with audits
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Collaborate with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
- Manage monthly tracking of physical inventory
- Support the payment processing team
- Perform credit checks
- Assist with data entry
- Must be an OND holder of Accounting, Banking and Finance or its equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Aptitude for mathematics
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Attention to details
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Title: Depot Driver
Location: Jakande, Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a reliable driver (preferably in Lekki/Ajah area) to assist the company with all transport-related duties. The driver’s responsibilities include picking up and supplying company products, maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations gone to. You should also be able to perform routine checks on vehicle.
- Safely transport company products as and staff to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of products and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing or unnecessary expenses.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Minimum of 15 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Driver.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A clean driving record.
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods.
- Ability to lift heavy packages.
- Availability to work on weekends.
- A polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations.
Deadline: 15th July, 2021.