Mar and Mor Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Maintenance Engineer
- Assist Maintenance Manager for the updating of the Maintenance Plans, may involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding or data capture in computerized systems.
- Supports the maintenance team as requested in areas of own speciality, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Performs technical studies in his field of competence as instructed in view of improving performance or upgrading the facilities.
- Follow-up the technical problems raised, follow-up the technical and contractual files, as instructed, follows up the warranty claims and the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Performs equipment performance analysis; develop and put in place enhanced condition monitoring programmes
- Provides assistance and logistic support as required for the provision of resources: vendors, additional manpower, services, tools, spare parts, and other materials.
- Coordinates as required the repairs required to be subcontracted outside.
- Attends materials repairs or inspection in the in Contractors facilities.
- Follow-up the spare parts, report anomalies and initiate suitable action in order to prevent shortage.
- Supervise receipt of materials on a technical point of view.
- Maintains and updates the technical documentation
- Performs periodic and ad-hoc reports as required.
- For equipment beyond repair (economical and technical), propose replacement strategy and budget.
- Closely co-ordinate the decision making for the new equipment, prepare Service scope, required resources. Execute and close out the replacement Service.
- Issue Return of Experience (REX) document for critical and unique modifications / problems or challenges faced.
Qualifications / Experiences Required
- Engineer University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Additional study in HVAC systems.
- Knowledge in: HVAC systems – Technology, Engineering, Maintenance.
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years’ experience as HVAC Maintenance Engineer
Job Title: Junior Project Engineer
- The Junior Project Engineer is responsible for coordinating project performance of a portfolio of projects with the Program/ Engagement Manager. The position provides coordination with project delivery teams and coordination with finance teams to track program execution.
- Manage the project plans for the projects and contribute to the overall plan
- Monitor and control assigned budgets and targets provided by the project manager
- Manage Implementation to ensure successful progress to project closure
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with Project managers, Account leads and liaise with other development and support areas to facilitate successful end to end delivery
- Monitor project progress, regularly report on progress, identify and action potential stoppers and issues
- Communicate gaps in program performance and escalate as necessary
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure cross-program alignment to meet contractual obligations for deliverables and SLAs
- Bachelor Degree in relevant space
- 3+ Years of work experience in Site supervision
- Strong organizational skills required; including good time management skills
- Good analytical abilities
- High level of proficiency in AutoCAD
- Good interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Must have experience with Project Management Tools like MS Projects and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and comfort interacting with all levels of management, business leaders,technology and stakeholders
Job Title: Project Engineer (Mechanical )
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- A Mechanical engineer is an engineer who is assigned to handle mechanical problems or engineering issues at a building, work site or other location.
- Provide Mechanical and Electrical inspection, troubleshooting and evaluation services
- Run the finances of the Project through the instruction of the CEO
- Coordinate all technical issues within and around the Project
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings prepared by other contractors
- Represent the company on all meetings and requests by the client
- Prepare conceptual designs, working and As-Built Drawings for projects engaged by the company.
- Manage and maintain client relationships and communicate with clients to explain proposals, present research findings, establish specifications or discuss project status.
- Develop and implement design and construction of assigned projects according to laid down specifications or standards
- Providing analytical and problem-solving support, employing engineering skills, in support of business and quality improvement processes.
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals, bill- of quantities and documentation (Operating and Maintenance Manuals)
- Advise and assist in obtaining patents or meeting other legal requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of trends, knowledge of the market and may also conduct research / market intelligence in the field of expertise. (Material sourcing and price Intelligence)
- Motivate and train staff as the need arises. Provide management and leadership skills, including some level of administration.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Confer with engineers, regulators, vendors and others, to plan and review projects,
- Make a presentation at professional meetings further knowledge in the field.
- B.Sc, BTech / HND or M.Sc. (or its equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable and accredited higher institution of learning.
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC relevant experience in Engineering services
- Must be a registered member of COREN & NSE.
- Candidates must have previous experience in site management.
Job Title: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Engineer (MEP Savvy)
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- Review quality of all materials at site and ensure compliance to all project specifications and quality, collaborate with department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
- Ensures that MMIS quality management standards, as outlined in the MMIS Quality Control Manual are effectively implemented.
- Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures
- Coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and project manager for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
- Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality management system(QMS)
- Take care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents.
- Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance, NCR and Site Instruction.
- Develop method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Acts as liaison with regulatory agencies, subcontractors and/or internal departments on quality related matters as required.
- Issues reports to stakeholders and project manager regarding quality deficiencies and remediation requirements
- Implement MMIS internal training and follow through with Management upon completion
- Perform any other duties deemed necessary by the QA/QC Manager
Minimum Educational Qualification & Professional Experience
- HND/ B.Sc. /MSc. in Mechanical, Engineering or other relevant qualifications from a reputable higher institution of learning.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post-graduation experience with at least 2 years’ relevant experience in quality assurance and control in either project engineering or mechanical engineering industry.
- Membership of Professional bodies e.g. COREN, NSE,
- Must be MEP Savvy
- Professional training certifications such as Quality, Health & Safety (QHSE), Quality Management System (QMS) etc. would be an added advantage.
- Sounds understanding and interpretation of drawings.
- Knowledge of key processes and phases in Engineering (HVAC)
- Proficient in creating and understanding a planning schedule and work breakdown structure
- Good knowledge of material, equipment, logistics, storage and security
- Ability to make quick and tough decisions-
- Good communication skills
- Strong ability to motivate, influence, negotiate and manage contractors-
- People management skills, to be able to instruct staff, deal with difficult staffing situations and maintain a productive, happy but disciplined working environment
- Good at time management and prioritization of work
- Good eye for detail, e.g. for seeing small points in drawings, checking work quality
- Reliable, punctual and responsible.
Job Title: AC Supervisor (VRF & Chillers Expertise)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinates work priority and scheduling of duties.
- Suggests specific work methods and procedures for employees.
- Provides follow up supervision on assignments for employees.
- Initiates requisitions for supplies and equipment.
- Maintains records for hourly employees.
- Devises schedules and supervise inspections of the air conditioning equipment.
- Maintains complete machinery histories on equipment.
- VRV / VRF HVAC systems
- Performs related duties as required.
- Ability to supervise.
- Aptitude for work with technicians
- Knowledge of equipment, assemble, installation, repair, etc.
- Technical practices.
- Ability to interpret instructions, specifications, drawings etc.
- Ability to use and maintain tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of materials.
- SSCE or National Diploma (ND) and relevant certificate.
- 3 years’ experience including one year of experience with refrigeration and in operation, maintenance, and repair of centrifugal and reciprocating refrigeration equipment, including one year in supervisory experience. Universal Refrigerant Certification or ability to obtain certification within 6 months of hire.
- AC Superving ability with expertise in VRF/AHU System and Chillers
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 2nd July, 2021.
Note: Due to the volume of application received please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.