Tongyi Group Limited – The establishment of Tongyi Group can be dated back to1950s, when the first company was set up to undertake the road construction work in China. However, Tongyi Group didn’t merely stick to the construction business. The group keeps pursuing multi-sided development, and in the past 60 years, Tongyi has become a group of multi-nation companies which integrate the EPC, real estate development, Imp & Exp, Engineering design, project execution, inspection, research and development, contract supervising, consultancy, technology development & transfer all together. Tongyi Group’s business has extended to Europe, Asia, and Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Auditor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Design the auditing process using common standards of practice, company policies, business goals and industry regulations.
- Indicate areas where risk is found in order to generate a more complete picture of financial responsibility.
- Analyze adherence with budgetary standards and guidelines using financial data and balance sheets.
- Review all financial materials and procedures in order to spot errors, inefficiencies or instances of misuse.
- Confirm a company’s or individual’s profitable holdings, account balances or debt obligations by reviewing databases and other financial sources of information.
- Work to develop new standards of practice within a company in order to increase accounting accuracy and integrity.
- Provide assistance in the case of an outside firm’s auditing of the organization.
- Reflect on historical and current budgetary trends found in the data.
- Document all internal processes within an audit; list all data sources; detail all conclusions after an investigation.
- Update the internal organization’s team members with periodic status reports, meetings and other important developments; publish a report after completing an inquiry.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise within the field by participating in professional development.
- Keep all sensitive information confidential and secure.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Accounting or other closely related subject
- Experience of at least 3 years in auditing for large organizations
- Proficiency in various computer programs related to accounting
- Certification as a certified public accountant or CPA
- Skills in time management and task completion
- Top notch oral and written communication abilities.
NGN100,000 – NGN400,000 / month.
Job Title: Mining Geologist
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties and Tasks
- Communicate geological findings by writing research papers, participating in conferences, and/or geological science.
- Measure characteristics of the Earth, such as gravity and magnetic fields, using equipment such as seismographs, gravimeters, torsion balances, and magnetometers.
- Have a desire to learn to be a blaster( Any applicant will be favourable if he is with qualifications for a responsible man for a mining site for explosives.)
- Willing to learn knowledge and technology from Chinese engineers no matter it is related with your major or not.
- Have basic knowledge of a repair man for the machines such as excavators, trucks, rilling machine, tipper, and related machines.
- Analyze and interpret geological, geochemical, and geophysical information from sources such as survey data, well logs, boreholes, and aerial photos.
- Plan and conduct geological, geochemical, and geophysical field studies and surveys; sample collection;
- Prepare geological maps, cross-sectional diagrams, charts, and reports concerning mineral extraction, land use, and resource management, using results of field work and laboratory research.
- Locate and estimate probable naturalresources, using aerial photographs, charts, and research and survey results.
- Conduct geological and geophysical studies to provide information for use in regional development, site selection.
- Advise and Assist the company to handle issues with chiefs/Amirs and government agencies.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2-15 years work experience.
NGN60,000 – NGN200,000 / Month.
Deadline: 31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with an attached detailed CV (Experience details is a very important factor for us to identify) and Passport picture by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.