Multipower Global Solutions Limited – We are COUNTRY DISTRIBUTOR of Schneider Electric. From 1836 to today, Schneider Electric has transformed itself into the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €26 billion in FY2015, there 170,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe,reliable,efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, ourtechnology, software and service improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Job Title: Content Writer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Digital marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
- Your responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, copywriter, or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with digital content creation.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask.
Deadline: 31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.