Baobab Microfinance Bank formerly known as Microcred Microfinance bank is a leading digital financial inclusion group and more focusing on serving individuals, micro and small business in Africa and China. We allow you unleash your potential with target to become the first digital microfinance bank in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Orile, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote/market Baobab’s products to prospective clients
- Visit and evaluate potential client businesses
- Visit client’s personal house
- Visit Co-debtor, guarantor’s house, and businesses
- Analyze financial data of clients’ businesses
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of client businesses and households.
- Prepare loan documents for Credit Committee.
- Present loan files to Credit Committee.
- Enter loan files in the MIS
- Post-loan Disbursement:
- Conduct monitoring visits to business and households.
- Follow-up on loan repayment.
- Manage loan recovery from active and write-off client until the last.
- Assess the impact of a loan before renewal.
- Minimum of HND qualification.
- Experience: 0 – 3 years.
- Basic Knowledge in accounting, finance, and mathematics.
- Previous work experience or training in sales (preferred).
- Applicants must be between the age of 20 – 35 years.
- Applicant must reside within the region he / she is applying for.
Deadline: 15th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email (E.g Loan Officer – Orile).