Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oracle Academy Program Manager
Job ID: 21000P7N
- As Oracle’s flagship philanthropic educational program, Oracle Academy advances computer science education globally to drive knowledge, innovation, skills development, and diversity in technology fields.
- To this end, Oracle Academy offers students and educational institutions a free and complete portfolio of software, curriculum, hosted technology, faculty trainings, support, and certification resources.
- Through Oracle Academy, students receive hands-on experience with the latest technologies, helping to make them college and career ready in the era of big data, cloud computing, the Internet of Things, and beyond.
- The program works with public and private partners to provide the tools educators need to engage inspire and prepare students to become innovators and leaders of the future.
- Responsible for the management of the Oracle Academy program, including marketing and outreach, program growth, training adoption and the development of strategic partnerships and projects.
- As a member of the Oracle Academy, team in EMEA the Program Manager will promote Oracle Academy in Africa.
- Recruit new Oracle Academy members, and work with the Oracle Academy Member Engagement and Services team to retain existing Oracle Academy members.
- Develop and implement strategic projects to deepen Oracle Academy impact in EMEA.
- Identify key Higher Education members and partners and create a heat map of the addressable HE market in country to increase faculty adoption in the existing membership base.
- Manage and run all promotional and recruitment events.
- Maintain general knowledge of all Oracle Academy policies, reporting and processes.
- Manage local Oracle Academy Marketing & Outreach budget.
- Identify PR opportunities for the Oracle Academy and work with local PR managers via the global PR approval process to secure these opportunities in social and print media.
- Drive the Oracle Academy member to actively engage in the Member Hub
- Upon request, lead cross-team, global projects to develop marketing assets, campaigns and collateral.
- Identify and develop training demand and create training plans in country or partnership in association with the Oracle Academy curriculum and training team.
- Ensure that Oracle Members who expire renew their membership
- Identify, develop and manage strategic partnerships with government organizations (MoEs), universities and other recognised education and partner organizations and NGOs to facilitate Oracle Academy program marketing, training adoption and growth.
- Develop a go-to-market plan for the country that reflects the current education landscape aligned to the Oracle Academy program offerings.
- Work with strategic members and create an engagement plan and execute accordingly.
- Communicate with key internal Oracle personnel to increase awareness of Oracle Academy program offerings and goals, including sales and pre-sales staff, Oracle University staff, alliances & channels staff, and country management. Identify and execute XLOB projects of engagement.
- Collect and document anecdotal feedback from members, prospective members, and partners and provide input about Oracle Academy benefits and campaigns (current and future) to the Marketing, Member Engagement and Services, and Academy Program Development teams.
- Promote the Oracle Academy Free Cloud Program and ensure Cloud adoption by faculties and students
- BA or BS Degree in any major
- Prior business development or sales experience
- Knowledge of the local education market
- Creative thinker with the ability to work as a self-starter both independently and collaboratively with the EMEA and larger, global Oracle Academy team.
- 3+ years experience
- Fluent and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Fluency in a second local language is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
- A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom and the skills to write your own success story.
- Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work. Create the future with us. Apply now