Winelight Analytical Systems Limited was incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matter Act 1990 with RC No: 229 847 as a Limited Liability Company on the 23rd of August, 1993 to carry out the business of Laboratory equipment, sales, installations, repairs and maintenance. We are located at No 3 Adebayo Mokuolu, by Hotel Newcastle, Anthony Village, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant / Secretary to the MD
Employment Type: Full-time
- Administration of MD’s office and assisting in office administration and support services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide Secretarial/Clerical /Personal support to MD such as Filling, photocopying, binding, sorting, scanning, typing letters, and other related correspondence.
- Manage incoming and outgoing calls and messages.
- Registering of mails.
- Update management visitor’s book in Excel.
- Update reception visitor’s data.
- Update and maintain good filing systems.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Maintain MDs Schedules and Calendars.
- Ensure MD’s needs such as meals and other supplies.
- Ensure the kitchen is properly handled by the office assistant.
- Carry out reception duties to MD’s visitors.
- Prepare minutes of meeting and transcribe dictations.
- Handle and distribute all incoming and outgoing correspondence and faxes.
- Type and prepare all documents and correspondences such as letters, reports, tender, submission proposals, and faxes, etc.
- Any other assignment as assigned by the management.
Background Experience / Qualification
- Minimum Education: B.SC / HND / B.A Art, Social Sciences / Secretarial Studies (MSc has added advantage)
- Minimum relevant experience: 4 years above
- Age: 27-34yrs
- Must reside on the mainland.
- Professional membership: Must be chartered/currently undergoing the career advancement training
- Must be flexible to travel with the MD on official assignment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th July, 2021.