Bluesquad Limited is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer (Construction Industry Experience)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Procurement Officer will ensure that construction projects remain profitable by purchasing cost-effective materials and keeping accurate records.
- Providing prices for all materials included in project plans and drawings
- Negotiating and agreeing the most favorable terms possible with suppliers once a contract has been secured.
- Contacting a range of suppliers and sub‐contractors to obtain quotations
- Agreeing delivery times
- Keeping detailed records and maintaining well‐organized work schedules
- Identifying potential suppliers and new products
- Dealing effectively with challenges with suppliers and the flow of materials
- Ensuring compliance with the safety, health and environment requirements of materials and services
- Preparing and maintaining cost reports in order to maximize efficiency within the business
- Assessing the reliability of sub‐contractors and suppliers
Academic Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related course
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in the same capacity in a construction company
- Financial Analysis
- Planning, organization and detail orientation
- Visionary and strategic thinking
- Client oriented
- Negotiating/Influencing Skills
- Conflict resolution skill.
- People Management Skills
- Decision Making
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.