APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Product Development Partner
- To accelerate APM Terminals’ transformation to a truly customer focussed organisation we’re looking for five new Product Development Partner colleagues based in each of our global regions (Europe, Asia, Africa and Middle East, North America and Latin America).
- This is a unique opportunity to support our local terminals in each region in identifying customer needs and provide them with the capabilities to develop new (product) opportunities across the region, and to work hand-in-hand with your global Product Management colleagues to scale and share where possible.
- If you’re passionate about translating our customers’ needs into new solutions, while driving the regional transformation to a product and customer focussed organisation, then we’d like to hear from you, wherever you may be based. We are committed to create a diverse and inclusive environment. We therefore welcome applications from everyone who think they have the experience and a background to be successful in this role.
- Support development of Value-Added-Services (VAS)
- Support terminals with developing and rolling out local VAS products
- Identify customer segments, their needs & pain points which can be addressed
- Share best practices from terminals within the region: what is working locally and can be scaled?
- Train local teams in product development
- Validate local VAS business cases & support building value propositions
- Support local adoption of global products
- Work with global Product Owners and Product Portfolio analysts to identify how to best tailor global products to specific local circumstances
- Help interface between global Product Owners and Terminal CCO’s to co-create & shape the product vision
- Serve as “community” owners of new product-based communities
- Facilitates discussions and workshops with cross functional teams to design the product, unblock potential or real issues
We are looking for:
- Progressive experience in delivering customer outcomes at scale
- Strong executional experience required to oversee successful implementation of solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to “get things done.”
- Proactive attitude; information seeking; able to work independently with limited supervision
- A commercial entrepreneurial mind-set to cultivate innovation
- Passion for building partnerships and working collaboratively
- Strong stakeholder and change management—influence without authority and conflict resolution
- Knowledge and experience in working with a broad range of digital methodologies
- Knowledge of the Shipping and Logistics industry is a plus, but not considered a must-have
- Fluent English
- By joining APM Terminals, you can expect:
- – The APM Terminals regional team for Asia is based out of Hong Kong SAR, China. We are looking to hire a candidate for this position, preferably to be based in Mumbai or Singapore.
- Value and team-based leadership
- An open and engaging working environment
- A wide range of international career opportunities
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment
- – Competitive compensation packages. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply through the job portal and include a CV in English in their application.
- Internal applicants: please note that HR will request your staffcard upon receipt of your application.
- At APM Terminals we will complete background checks for all positions. This position will remain posted until 4 July 2021.
Deadline: 4th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online