Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Manager
Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The purpose of this recruitment is to find a suitable candidate who will develop and manage clients’ relationship to meet their needs and also ensure business sustainability.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Track performance of clients on completion of programmes.
- Maintain and update customer reference database and associated companies to facilitate marketing activities.
- Manage issues affecting ordering of products and meeting clients products demand.
- Review and advise on improvement initiatives for an effective meeting of targets.
- Facilitate payment of fees by participants in accordance with the SOP. Drive debt recovery plans and credit policy
- Support the marketing of Executive Programmes and Open Seminars
- Provide brand visibility for each executive education class by establishing social media presence, setting up a special newsletter or report on programme activities sent to participating companies, online coverage of selected sessions etc.
- Plan and assist with the design and delivery of programmes including the production of course documentation such as briefing packs, course binders, presentations and any other materials as well as proactively monitoring programme progress and promptly resolving issues
- Manage customer feedback and suggest improvements and changes to the structure, content and delivery of programmes.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure successful graduation of participants in Executive Education.
- Any other specific or Adhoc duty to be assigned by the line manager from time to time.
- Good first Degree in the field of social science
- MBA degree is an added advantage
- At least 6 years in a Customer service/marketing position.
- Experience gained in Service Marketing, Business Development, Consulting or Client relations will be an advantage.
- Planning/organizational skills and initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Influencing and presentation skills
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Knowledge of Budgeting and project management
- Good knowledge of the executive education market
- Customers services skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize as required
- Working knowledge of MS office
- Knowledge of product and channels development and management
- Good negotiation skills
- Knowledge of market segmentation and branding
Deadline: 15th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online