Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Verification Agent
Location: Owode, Oyo
- Reviewing all required documents against preset criteria regarding approval.
- Verification of expected customer’s addresses.
- Submission of verified customer’s addresses within the stipulated turnaround time (TAT)
- Ensure accurate data on customer addresses verified.
- To conduct physical visit to customer’s business and/or residential addresses for verification.
- Ascertain the authenticity of certain facts.
- Preparation of verification feedback report upon conclusion of verification.
- Responsible for preparing, scanning and validating of documents into verification systems
- Carry out other deliverables as assigned by Team Lead.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Data analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good negotiation skills.
- Strong persuasion skills.
- Team work.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Bodija Gate, Ibadan, Oyo
- The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company.
- Sourcing for possible clients.
- Manage the sales of products in a professional manner.
- Create awareness for the company’s products.
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales and revenue.
- Strictly follow compliance policy and ensure all company and business unit policies, procedures and processes are followed.
- Participate in all meetings and trainings as required
- Carry out other deliverables as assigned by Team lead.
- Minimum of OND in related discipline
- Proven experience as sales agent, business development or similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Sound Analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Team work
- Business and commercial acumen
- Persuasion skills
- Driven and ambitious.
Job Title: Recovery Agent
Location: Owode, Oyo
- Recovering bad debts from delinquent debtors.
- Working with collection agents to contact debtors and pursue payment.
- Devising customized recovery strategy on a case by case basis.
- Making outbound collection calls to debtors.
- Reducing the non-performing debts owed to the company
- Maintain accurate; up-to-date customer account information.
- Reporting daily progress against targets to Head of collections.
- Preparing letter of demand notice to the debtors.
- Daily monitoring of debt portfolio.
- Any other task that may be assigned by the Lead.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in collections/ Recovery in a consumer finance company, microfinance or bank
- Excellent written and face interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Commitment to achieving performance goals
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office tools including MS Excel, Word and power point
- Strong analytical, organizational and attention to details
- Great at time management, multitasking and prioritizations skills.
- Experience in debt collection
- Evidence of well-developed organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Sound verbal communication skills including the ability to negotiate respectfully and communicate rational for decision made
- Demonstrated ability to follow policy and procedures.
- Sound numeracy skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new computer systems.
- Sound judgement, analytical and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence.
Deadline: 15th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Multiple application will be disqualified.