Skin101 Clinics Limited – We are a medical service provider located in the heart of Abuja. Our focus is on diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions in all ages, improving physical appearance while emphasizing preventive medicine and the overall health and wellness of patients through the anti-aging and wellness medical services we provide. We offer a wide range of treatments, products and services for skin of color while offering every patient a very individualized and customized plan to help them not only fulfil their goals of healthy, flawless skin and looks but helping them maintain good internal health as well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified and experienced Registered Nurse to work as part of a team of professional and medical staff that include doctors and therapists. The ideal candidate will be responsible for giving the best nursing care with little or no supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
- If you would love to work for a company that recognizes your value and provides you with opportunities for upward growth, apply to join our aspirational team!
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Must be duly registered to practice in Nigeria with valid certifications.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience.
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer and presentation skills
- Candidate should possess B.A / B.Sc / HND in relevant fields.
- Must be able to work some Saturdays.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all services and treatments in accordance with Skin101 established treatment protocols, the scope of practice, organizational policies and procedures, and all other governing standards.
- Understand and use laser and other aesthetic-related equipment, ensuring its proper and regular maintenance.
- Accurately and thoroughly complete Client charts and assist with Client chart filing.
- Call all Clients the day after treatment to follow up on results.
- Take pre-and post-treatment photos of the client treatment area according to protocol.
- Educate clients on additional services to facilitate additional sales (Cross-sell & upsell).
- Assist the Physician or Surgeon during various cosmetic surgeries and procedures.
- Prepare and sterilize instruments and operating rooms.
- Comply with all medical protocols and perform medical services with the highest standards of care.
- Analyze individual Client requests; determine, communicate, and manage Client expectations regarding treatment success.
- All other duties as assigned.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title asthe subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th July, 2021.