MDHx Pharmacy is a member of MDHx Group. We are a community Pharmacy retail chain with four core objectives: To provide creative and innovative service delivery to ensure that the health and wellness of our clients are guaranteed; To transact healthcare business as it relates to drugs, consumables, vaccines, veterinary products, medical equipment and general store items: To provide Pharmaceutical care and counselling to clients in need of basic care: To provide affordable products of high quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Assess customers’ needs and recommend suitable products from time to time
- Build positive trust relationships with the Pharmaceutical Director to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Process their payments, proper record of sales and render daily sales to supervisor
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Directly report to the Supervisor/Manager.
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with the latest medical data
- We are looking for a smart sales officer who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment.
- The sales officer will act as strategic personnel to attend to customers’ needs and will aim at meeting sales targets.
- OND certification or above in any field
- Proven work experience as a sales officer in a Pharmacy or retail store
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest customer needs
- Knowledge of MS Office, CRM and ERP software
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Willingness to learn
- Previous experience in a Pharmacy/sales and residence close to Gwarimpa will be an advantage.
Deadline: 25th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume / CV with a short summary of themselves in the mail body to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.