Teclab Management Services – We are a Human Resource consulting agency with specialization inTraining, Corporate Staff Training, Blue-collared and Admin Staff Training, Training for Artisans and Factory Workers, Personnel Management, Organizational Re-structuring, Developing Policies and writing Procedures in line with developed Policies, Information Verification / Staff Audit, Outsourcing of Unskilled and Blue-collared, Information feedback system set-up.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Terminal Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that terminals are cleaned and maintained
- Ensure adherence to all safety Operation of equipments such as cranes, forklifts etc.
- Ensure that effective coordination prevails between terminal services and barges, railcars and trucks
- Maintain knowledge of industry terminal regulations and ensure that procedures are performed in accord with them
- Create and maintain effective relationships with all members of the terminal also Respond to emergencies related to terminal, barging, rail or marine related
- Maintain familiarity with terminal operations and act as a backup to lead terminal operators
- Receive cargo and ensure timely sampling, loading and unloading of cargo, Monitor the use of a variety of equipment to ensure proper lifting, transporting and storing products
- Monitor loading and unloading of products and advise shift supervisors about safe operations
- Ensure all terminal staff is aware of safety practices and protocols and that they follow them religiously
- A minimum of BSc or Technical degree
- Physical dexterity and flexibility
- 10 years relevant experience in logistics industry
- Male preferably
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.