Conclase Consulting – Our goal is to serve as your technology partner with a focus on providing solutions. We use a consultative approach to evaluate your business and technology needs and then advise on the best solutions for your current and future needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer (Hybrid)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Proficient with visual design programs
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top performing interfaces
- Experience creating storyboards and site mapping
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS, and comparable languages.
- Improve the look and feel of interactive computers and product software
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Analyze customer responses and website data to determine high traffic web pages and why some perform better than others
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and dropdown options to colors and fonts
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management
- Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user’s ease of use
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites, and software to Assess user experience
Deadline: 1st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates interested in working onsite and offsite (hybrid) should apply.