West African Vocational Education (WAVE) is a Nigeria-based social enterprise that addresses widespread youth unemployment in West Africa by training underserved but self-motivated youth with industry relevant work skills and crucial employability skills. With over 5,000 candidates pre-assessed and over 50% trained through WAVE Academy, the candidates are work-ready and eager for immediate hiring.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Virtual Customer Service Representative
Location: Lagos (Virtual)
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours: 8 am – 5 am
- Must be emotionally intelligent
- Ability to problem solve
- Should have the required empathy in peculiar situations
- Problem-solving and critical thinking
- At least an HND in related fields
- Should have a smartphone (laptop is a bonus)
- Gender Preference: Female
- Answer phone calls.
- Answer emails or online chat messages.
- Address customer concerns.
- Direct customers to other resources when appropriate.
- Engage in telemarketing.
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online