Nicole Sinclair – Our client in the luxury and scents industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant and Admin Supervisor
- The scope of this role covers the financial and admin management of the operations of the organization which includes: reporting, forecasting, budgeting and general account and admin management.
- Supervise, maintain and compile financial reports and statements in compliance with financial regulations and requirements
- Analyze balance sheets
- Manage general ledger accounts
- Update financial statements
- Maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Pay and manage monthly payroll
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly financial reports
- To maintain basic financial records for the entire company i.e. keeping P&L records, tax records, preparing invoices, etc
- To work alongside the Centre Director to order supplies and equipments
- Maintain service contracts on office equipments
- Liaise with external Accountants, Auditors and Tax Consultants to ensure that company financial records and reports are up to date and follow governmentregulations
- Manage the administrative activities of the business
- Ensuring that stock records are effectively managed and maintained
- Support the Centre Director to supervise daily support operations of administrative staff i.e. office asststants, drivers, etc, of the business and plan the most efficient administrative procedures
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to express technical and non-technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Innate drive to succeed and take initiative
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Strong project management and organizational talent and ability to work under pressure and in new environments.
Deadline: 27th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online