Myrtle Management Consultants – Our client, a reputable Gym and Fitness Centre in Ajah, Lagos State, seeks to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Accountant
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current technology or designated ERP
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements (make VAT and PAYE returns to relevant tax authorities)
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions
- Perform data entries in ERP for all cash transactions
- Helping prepare for meetings
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Ensure that all corporate policies and procedures are adhered to. Discussing any policy changes with senior personnel, and overseeing the implementation of new policies, review current policies, and maintain documentation outlining all procedures, employee duties, company objectives, and more.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and related fields.
- 2 – 3 years and above related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in Administrative or Accounting role
- Evidence of professional certification (s) or in the process of acquiring one.
- Excellent Observation Abilities.
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision.
- Logical approach to identifying and evaluating issues and problem solving.
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
- Displays awareness of the need for confidentialitly in sensitive matters.
- Demonstrated job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations.
- Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge.
- Ability to Conduct and Evaluate Research.
- Demonstrate Working Knowledge and Expertise.
- Good Decision Making.
- Excellent communications both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Has a strong knowledge in the use of Finance ERP
- Excellent commands over excel and word.
Remuneration is competitive.
Deadline: 25th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.