AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home-grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we hire people with exceptional talents and abilities, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally while delivering impact and having fun!
Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africaas we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an innovative, self-driven and ambitious Business Analyst to join our team.
- The Business Analyst (BA) will be the liaison between stakeholders, engineering, and business units to ensure stakeholder strategic goals and business objectives are met, through stakeholder engagement, requirement analysis, technical documentation, and project execution.
We would love to meet someone with:
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Computer, Information Technology, or any other related field.
- At least 3 years related work experience.
- Experience using project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Planner, Jira
- Experience working within Scrum or other agile teams.
- Experience of working in a technology-focused company.
- Strong organization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in process flow design and technical documentation
- Ability to develop strong relationships within your own team, department, and the wider business.
- Ability to solve problems and communicate effectively to key project stakeholders.
- Be flexible and adaptable, able to work on multiple projects at any one time.
- Proactive, organized, and efficient – able to work well under pressure.
As a Business Analyst, your job responsibilities include the following:
- Engagement in the development of new application features as well as modifications to existing features in line with customer requirements.
- Analyze and understand the business processes and SOPs company-wide.
- Facilitate review sessions with internal and external stakeholder units.
- Plan the implementation of new internal systems and provide guidance to relevant teams company-wide.
- Translate business requirements into detailed system requirements and technical design specifications such as Business Requirement Documents (BRDs), Functional and non-functional Requirement Documents.
- Execution of project planning/documentation, requirements analysis/documentation, project tracking, solution testing, solution implementation, and post-implementation maintenance and support.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Development and execution of Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Planning and coordinating QA and UAT testing and ensuring completeness of the test cases.
- Support the development of training and implementation material.
Deadline: 7th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online