Morris Royal Security Limited – We are a team of experienced security and law enforcement professionals with specialization in Enterprise Risk Management. We leverage on our solid organizational structure, a dedicated workforce, constantly improving technologies and techniques and strong quality assurance processes to deliver superior services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Executive
Location: Isheri OPIC, Lagos – Ibadan Expressway – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- The prime responsibility is to answer the inbound calls and assist customers in their inquiries or questions.
- He or she has the responsibility is to handle the customers directly either by face to face, electronically, or telephone and responding to customer inquiries and questions promptly.
- It will be also the responsibility to provide feedback regularly on the effectiveness and soundness of policies and procedures of the customer service department.
- It will be the duty to utilize the information as much as possible in business opportunities and trends.
- He or she has to provide individualized customer service of high-standard professional level to each and every customer.
- The duty is to increase the client base so try to build the interest of customers in the products and services offered by the organization.
- He or she needs to update the existing database with any modifications or changes and the present status of the customers or prospective customers.
- He or she has to check lines and categorize the problems and issues of the customers perfectly.
Skills and Specifications
- Candidates should posses an HND or B.A qualification with 1-2 years work experience.
- The person needs to have the ability to understand as well as grasp basic customer information perfectly.
- He or she should be able to handle the diverse people nicely and should have the ability to cope up with difficult customer situations professionally.
- He or she has the responsibility to sort out the issues of customers perfectly so should firstly analyze the customer problem properly and provide logical solutions.
- He or she should be able to make effective use of resources and utilize them as much as possible.
- The person needs to have excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, and typing skills to do the job perfectly.
Deadline: 23rd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.