Baze University is a fast-growing private University in the heart of Abuja. The University has been at the forefront of providing quality education, at the affordable cost, in a conducive environment. Baze University has continued to expand, growing in the last have faculties and more than thirty-two courses.
The University is now completing a state-of-the heart hospital, as another addition to its first-rate teaching facilities.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Chief Nursing Officer (Matron)
- Registered Nurse / Registered Midwife / Bachelor’s Degree in General Nursing. Post basic nursing training is crucial.
- Minimum of 10 years clinical experience with 2 – 4 years in a team leadership role.
- Leadership / Management training will be an added advantage.
- Certificate of Registration with the Nursing Council of Nigeria.
Deadline: 23rd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates should apply by sending their Application Letter and CV with copies of cited relevant documents.
- Candidate should select their desired position on the application page.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for discussion / interviews on 28th July, 2021.
- Candidates are to strictly abide by the contents of the advertisements.