Eric Kayser is a fast-growing Hospitality Company with branches in Victoria Island and Ikoyi, Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an energetic, ambitious, and professional Driver to join our fast-growing team.
- In this position, you would be responsible for transporting clients and products to their destinations in a safe and comfortable fashion.
- We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality, and perseverance to thrive in this role.
- Interested candidates should possess minimum of an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Driving certificate.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years experience in a similar role obtained in a well-structured and reputable organization.
Skills / Abilities:
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with Google map application
- Knowledge of area roads and neighbourhoods
- Good physical abilities/Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to work weekends, day and night
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to stay professional and calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills and Problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking and time management skills.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date
- Use navigation applications to determine the best route (Google Map)
- Pick up clients or products from the destination at the time you have been requested to do so.
- Assist with loading and unloading of luggage’s/products.
- Ensure that the vehicle is always fuelled and ready for use
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the entire car is kept clean and comfortable at all times
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Ensure outstanding customer service is rendered to guests at all times and in a timely manner.
Deadline: 6th August, 2021.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume in Word document or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.