Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Contact Centre Manager
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Head Customer Care
- Responsible for managing day-day operations of the contact centre and its agents in line with standard best practices.
- Meet monthly key Contact Centre performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and other performance metrics.
- Monitor and evaluate agent daily performance, including calls, emails, Live-chat and all social media interactions, after- work monitoring, review productivity and attendance reports as well as coach staff members to improve performance.
- Ensure that the Contact Centre Operations are in line with best practice by ensuring that agents maintain set standards, documenting breaches and providing feedback to management.
- Ensure that customers’ questions are answered properly; complaints are resolved quickly as well as handling challenging/Irate customers as refereed by the contact centre team.
- Ensure visibility to agents by walking around periodically to perform live monitoring of agents, compliment agents for on-the-spot performance, and assist struggling agents.
- Plan and manage a range of non-phone activities for Contact Centre Agents, including workshops, contact centre cross-training to cover all aspect of soft interactions (Email, Social Media, Live-chat, etc.)
- Performance Management and Evaluations: A detailed review of contact center performance expectations and goals, including all KPIs and metrics (productivity, quality, customer satisfaction, attendance/punctuality, schedule adherence etc.) upon which agent performance evaluations will be based.
- Ensure proper tracking, measuring and reporting of the overall call-canter productivity and efficiency; and provide periodic report of the Contact Centre activities to Management
- Report all infractions, breaches, challenges and operational gaps that negatively impact service delivery
- Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
- Build, establish and maintain open lines of communication with agents, peers, trainers, managers, QA specialists, and other functional units in a bid to drive operational efficiency.
- Stay abreast and informed of all IE initiatives, schemes and campaigns and ensure that contact centre agents are properly trained to handle question that may arise from these initiatives.
- Ensure that all Regulatory escalations are communicated to all responsible stakeholders within set timelines.
- Build and maintain a positive working environment that attracts and retains high- quality staff.
- 1st Degree in a Social Science or other relevant course
- Minimum of 6 years relevant work experience supervising a Contact Centre
- Ability to communicate professionally via different platforms (Email, Live-chat & Social Media)
- Excellent Analytical skills for reporting
- Superior Call handling skills
- Excellent Writing skills with competence in drafting responses, communiques and feedback
- Good working knowledge of several customer interaction platforms (eGain, Hootsuite, Sprout social etc.)
- Hands on experience with several Telephony applications (Avaya etc.)
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft office Suite.
- Customer centric skills
- Trouble shooting skills
- Good mentorship skills
- Ability to relate professionally with customers, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Basic understanding of at least 2 local dialects
- Good Leadership skills
- Ability to coordinate diverse teams
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th July, 2021.