Digital Marketing Skill Institute Services Limited is a global digital marketing training company that set the global standard in the digital marketing industry with our registered office in the United States of America and Nigeria. Our Founder, Tobi Asehinde started from his Bedroom in the University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom and ever since the company has grown to become a Global Business with over 115,384 people trained in over 37 countries and 4 continents..
All this was achieved without never raising a dime of venture capital money – 100% of our business is funded by our customers – which gives us the ability to focus on the customer success and experience while thinking long term and building the industry’s highest-quality training and consulting products with high standards delivery.
We believe in being the best. In a world where companies compete with pricing, we believe in competing with value as this is what makes us the best in the business and people will pay for value from the best. We are on a powerful mission: Our single ultimate goal is to help and empower 1 million people by 2030 to start, grow and scale wildly profitable business and career using digital marketing across the globe. It’s an important mission, and it’s one we’re committed to because we sincerely believe it can change the world.
This is a big deal for us because what we do does not just impact the people we help, but the people that work for them, their families and even their customers. Most importantly what we do creates jobs. If we achieve this goal, we will add millions of jobs, and millions of money to the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Growth Specialist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- The Corporate Sales Growth Specialist will be responsible for all activities revolving around following up and converting aspiring prospect, corporate clients and partners into paying customers.
- You are on the front lines negotiating deals with clients. You are responsible for selling our EdTech corporate products and solutions directly to corporate organisation with a focus mainly on large corporations as well as small and medium
Duties and Responsibilities of the job
- Perform online sales activities to achieve company sales objectives.
- Acquiring new customers, expanding current accounts, activating dormant accounts – possibly by leveraging your network to connect with key customers focused on L&D/ HR / Learning / Talent.
- Making winning proposals with current and potential customers and also conducting negotiations where necessary.
- Creating a strategic sales plan with protocols and procedures designed to improve our corporate sales engine and sales interactions.
- Refining and executing our Go To Market (GTM) strategy. This includes:
- Optimising the DMSI positioning in the market.
- Identifying new customers.
- Identifying new trends and needs among our current target audience.
- Optimising sales and distribution strategies.
- Develop sales strategies and determine sales forecasts and projections.
- Prepare and deliver engaging and confident presentations (both at one-to-one level and at a much larger scale) about our company and its services.
- Make inbound and outbound calls to sell our services; respond to customer queries promptly and professionally.
- Develop and implement a systematic and efficient strategy to identify, acquire and retain prospective clients both individual and corporate.
- Liaise for partnership with business groups, universities, associations, chambers of commerce, associations etc
- Communicate with prospects and leads via phone, e-mails, chats and other platforms
- Stay abreast with online marketing trends and competitors.
- Research and identify opportunities for new potential sponsors in line with our commercial partnership growth strategy.
- Create lists of potential sponsors for upcoming bootcamps and events, and keep the master sponsorship contact list up to date.
- Gather business intelligence and research new sales leads and prospects, distilling research findings into key insights to support the sales process.
- Work closely with existing sponsors to form relationships and secure renewals.
- Liaise regularly with sponsors to ensure contract requirements are being fulfilled and standards met.
- Ensure a consistent, profitable growth in revenue through positive planning and management of partners.
- Attend events, host and manage sponsorship executions and sponsor/partnership contacts.
- Investigate new business/income generating opportunities through the development of innovative commercial assets.
- Calling prospects and setting appointments with prospects and clients.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- A demonstrable history of successfully achieving and preferably exceeding (corporate) sales targets.
- 2-5 hands-on corporate sales experience in managing a B2B sales pipeline and winning large contracts; experience in a digital marketing workspace is an added advantage.
- A proven track record and a strong and demonstrable network with relationships within and around Learning & Development, Human Resource, Talent, Digital Transformation, Change Management and/or Learning Services.
- Experienced sales and partnerships development professional with a proven track record of building business relationships and winning business
- Persuasion skills and ability to convert leads into sales
- Worked on a target-based role and meet up with deadlines
- Passionate and up to date with knowledge of cutting edge sales and marketing techniques.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Experienced in presentation and proposal writing and the proposal management process.
- Excellent negotiation, relationship management and collaboration skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with a willingness to assume responsibilities to deliver against targets
- Experienced in B2B marketing.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary (N75,000 – N150,000 monthly) with Pension
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- Great flexibility
- A great office with supportive team.
- Free Daily Lunch while at the office – always be refreshed.
- Monthly internet allowance inclusive of call credit – Work smart.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance – reduce your bills when it comes to health.
- Team Events – Have fun in & out of the office.
- Company Swag – Some branded items on us.
- Access to our courses
- Access to the equipment necessary to execute their duties to meet their goals.
- An inspiring culture with a focus on learning and growing.
Deadline: 12th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All perks and benefits are subjected to employee terms and conditions and company policy.