Obeezi.com is a fast-growing Nigerian one-stop online Mall that started operations on Black Friday, 28th November 2014. From the moment we founded our store, our vision has been to empower people worldwide in buying and selling online. Our shop offers authentic Clothing, Shoes, Wrist watches, Sunglasses, Colognes, Fashion Accessories, and much more at amazingly competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Somolu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Customer Service Representative is the first point of contact responsible for the day-to-day interactions with existing and potential customers through phone calls, emails, live chats, and all Obeezi’s social media handles.
- Ensuring proper customer service is being delivered
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolutions
- Communicating with clients about their experiences with a product or service
- Providing advice on purchasing products or services
- Collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results of sales as needed
- Present daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Listening to customer complaints or concerns and working to resolve their issues
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with customers
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Manage incoming and outbound calls
- Converting all leads to sales
- Accuracy in the placement of orders, refunds, or replacement
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, and all social media platforms
- Inform customers of deals and promotions
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Social Sciences or any related field
- 1 – 2 years of work experience in customer service operations.
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 9th July, 2021.
Note: Only candidates who meet our requirements will be called for an interview.