Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Demand Planning Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree with 3 – 7 years work experience.
We are looking to hire a Demand Planning Manager who will be responsible for the following;
- Monitor forecast accuracy, proactively communicating variances to appropriate stakeholders and the impact to manufacturing and supply chain.
- Collaborate extensively with stakeholders to determine manufacturing and inventory levels
- Enable financial forecast accuracy improvement, business planning, operation excellence and supply chain stability.
- Liaise with regional demand and supply planners in the preparation of reports to support various S&OP meetings.
- Review historical sales trends and demand drives for continuous improvement of forecasting systems and models.
Deadline: 2nd August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.